My ultrasound went great this morning! My lining is 11.1C (which is great) and I had 27 folllies that they'll be going after during retrieval. Both the nurse today and the nurse yesterday wanted to be sure that I knew that not all of them will contain eggs. I'm actually relieved that they won't. We definitely don't need 27 babies! Not all will fertilize and split properly either, so it's good that we have some 'extras'.
We will trigger tonight at 10pm and have our egg retrieval at 10am on Thursday! Mark's part of the needle stabbing begins tonight. He has to give me the trigger in my backside. I'm not looking forward to this! He will then have to give my progesterone shots in the behind until we get our beta pregnancy test results in two weeks or so. I think it's going to be a looooong two weeks!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
1 comment:
Yay! I can't wait to hear the fert reports!!
My husband had to give me the shots for the first time during our last cycle. And he did an amazing job. Although I think one was too close to the siatica and my right cheek and hip were tender for months. Otherwise he was way better than either of us expected.
Post a Comment