I had another ovarian hyper stimulation check (OHSS) today and got to talk to my doctor. I have lost two of the seven pounds I had gained per my weigh-in on Saturday. I have also lost two of the six inches I had gained per my girth check on Saturday. So, I'm feeling a little better. I actually have a pair of my jeans on right now!
The doctor said he doesn't think I'm suffering from OHSS...so that is good. He did say that I should expect to gain a little more girth if I do become pregnant. Of course I'll gain A LOT more girth if I become pregnant...but he means right away. The hormone HCG, present during pregnancy, causing the bloating to worsen before it gets better. Oh well, it's a small price to pay for an actual pregnancy!
That's about it for an update. My mom is my guardian for ET tomorrow. Mark took Thursday, Friday and this morning off so my mom volunteered to take the Tuesday shift. I haven't needed a babysitter for years, this is so humbling! ET is scheduled for 9:45 with another OHSS exam at 8:45. Then I will be on bedrest for two days. Fun, fun!
I'm now cramming to get everything done for the next three days today. I think I'll have it covered. I'll have my wireless internet and laptop in bed with me. I'm sure I'll get plenty of work done via email, the internet and phone. I just can't move. I'll also watch some shows online. I managed to occupy my time in bed after the egg retrieval, so I'm sure I'll do the same after ET. Yay!! We've gotten this far...let's just hope we can make it to the end. They will be transfering two embryos tomorrow. Please pray for our delicate little embryos to implant and make a home for the next 8.5 months!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
2 comments:
I just wanted to stop by and say good luck! I'll be thinking of you and the embies today.
Just (im)patiently waiting for a fert / transfer report hah
I hope all went well and that you're resting happily.
Post a Comment