I forgot to post an update on Saturday. Everything was progressing well. My endometrial lining was 7.8C. They like to see it over 8mm for embryo transfer and C is the best grade, so it was right on schedule. I had 8 'measurable' (anything over 10mm) follicles on the right and 4 on the left. I had 18 others that were still under 10mm. They increased the dose of Bravelle I needed to take, just to move things along.
I just had another ultrasound this morning. I knew there was some action in there because I'm sooooo bloated! I had heard other women that have gone through IVF say that they were bloated, but now I know what they meant. It's beyond anything I would have ever imagined! The good news is...my ultrasound was great! My lining was 9.9C and I have 24 total measurable follicles. They range from 12.5 to 17 (they want them between 16mm and 22mm to give me the go ahead for the trigger shot). They think that I'll probably need one more day. My retrieval was tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, but this would push be back to Thursday. The embryo transfer would then be either Saturday or Monday, depending on how the embryos look.
All in all this cycle is going great! I was hoping to not over stimulate, which I'm prone to do because of my PCOS. It turns out that I'll be a day or so slower than they anticipated, which is a good sign. It means I'm not over stimulating and that my follicles are growing slowly and steadily. Hopefully that means that the eggs will be of better quality too! Keep us in your prayers!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment