I got the call from my doctor's office, we are doing a day three transfer versus a day five transfer. UGH!!! I knew that coasting me was a bad idea. I don't get a fertilization report until I'm in position for the transfer under the influence of valium, but it can't be good.
Last fresh cycle I had nine beautiful blasts make it until day five. They had a hard time choosing which ones to use first. Now I'm doing a day three transfer because there are 'obvious leaders' as my nurse put it. I think that is just BS for you still have a couple, but things aren't looking good.
Who cares if I avoided OHSS if I don't get pregnant. I would definitely take the discomfort of OHSS over crappy eggs. I knew I should have voiced my concerns. I just knew coasting was not going to give me optimal results. On Friday I had 22 great follicles, with an additional 8. After coasting they only retrieved 13?
So, it's not time to give up hope. Plenty of women acheive pregnancy with day three transfers. I just hope one of them is me.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
1 comment:
thanks for the updates...i am really learning a lot and really appreciating the baby i have now. give addie a little extra squeeze for luck!!
Post a Comment