Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Really Negative
In case anyone was holding out for my blood test, it was negative. I wasn't feeling PMSy (although I never really do), so I was wondering when I would get my period. It came with a vengeance early this morning so I'm officially CD1 (cycle day one). I have a baseline ultrasound tomorrow morning to make sure my ovaries are quiet, empty of cysts, and then I'm off to the races again! Hopefully I didn't grow any cysts over the last month. I'm hopeful because I did ovulate, which clears out at least one ovary and I had a reasonable number of follicles last month. If I had had a ton of follicles I would most likely have a cyst. We shall see. Tomorrow we will also discuss if we change my protocol. I responded well to the dosage of clomid I was on, so they may just keep it the same. I feel like upping it a bit. I want to get two good follies this time. For every good follie there is a 25% chance of pregnancy...two follies would up my chance to 50%...not bad! Well, I guess beggars can't be choosers so I'll just pray for no cysts right now! Happy Tuesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
1 comment:
I'm sorry it really was a negative. Here's to the next appointment showing clear ovaries and more follies.
Post a Comment