Monday, October 22, 2007
Baseline and On to the Races!
Well, my baseline ultrasound went well. I was given the clear to proceed with my drugs this month. There was one follicle/cyst present, but it wasn't large enough to worry about. They decided to keep my protocol the same, since I reacted 'perfectly' to it last month. I would consider it 'perfect' if I was pregnant right now, but whatever they say. My uterus looked 'beautiful' again, so we're on! I'm on CD7 now, and I'm taking Clomid through CD9. I will have my next ultrasound on CD12, so now I just wait and hope my follicles are growing...any extra prayers would be very appreciated. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up physically, mentally and financially(well, financially I do because you know us...we have a budget...an infertility budget, how absurd!)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment