Sunday, October 28, 2007

CD12 Ultrasound

As expected, my CD12 ultrasound was anticlimactic. Mark got to join me because it was a Saturday morning. It is always nice when he can come, I feel like we are doing something together. My lining was only 5.5mm (it should be over 7), and my follicles weren't big enough yet. Meaning, we have to go in on Monday (CD14) for another ultrasound. By then both my lining and my eggs should have grown. It appeared that I had 5 possible leader follicles with 20 total follicles on my right ovary and 15 or so. It's more than last month. I only had one or two leader follicles at this point and it turned into just one. (The leader follicle/s takes over and the smaller follicles stop growing, so I won't have twentytuplets or anything) I'm hoping that I get two or three good follicles this month to up my chances. The financial countdown has begun. We only have two or three more months of treatments before our insurance coverage for infertility is completely gone. So, the bills have already mounted but will become insane in a couple of months. We just need extra prayers so that we don't reach that point.

No comments: