Monday, October 29, 2007

Yay..CD14!!

I had my follow-up ultrasound today. I have three follicles!!! They range in size from 16-17.5, so they are slightly small, but there are three of them! They can also grow a little bit today before I trigger. My lining was 9mm, so it's perfect! My IUI is scheduled for Halloween! The nurse said there was some fluid around my right ovary, which indicates that my body might be starting the ovulation process on its own. She is going to check my blood draw from today. If it indicates that my body is starting the process, we might have to move the IUI to today or tomorrow! She also said that my body is really reacting well to Clomid, with a great response this month. Three follicles push our chances up to 75% of getting pregnant this cycle! It's exciting, but I'm trying to remain cautiously optimistic. Even though the odds are in our favor, things can still go wrong.

1 comment:

Polka Dot said...

Yay for pretty follies!!! That's great news!