Well, it turns out that my body was already starting to ovulate on its own so they pushed my IUI up to this morning. I wasn't surprised that it had started on its own, because Sunday night I felt like something was starting to happen. We covered our bases the 'natural' way on Sunday night and I had the IUI today, so we should be ok. This could also mean that there were more than three follicles. The nurse that did my IUI today said that I could have ovulated a follicle earlier and the other ones would follow when they were ready. She's just hoping we don't get multiples. I'm not worried. I just have this sense that it will be ok. I've always felt that getting pregnant was going to be the hard part, but that once that happened we would be fine. We shall see.
I have a good feeling about this cycle. That isn't to say that I will get the BIG FAT POSITIVE that I want, but I'm much more optimistic this cycle. I just feel like so many things are pointing to success. Who really knows, but I just need all of your positive thoughts and prayers. Thanks so much for the continued support. I know our lack of pregnancy gets to be old news, but it is old news that we suffer with every day. It just helps to know we have people that truly care! Now, we just wait until November 12!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
1 comment:
Crossing all my crossables!!!
Post a Comment