Monday, July 28, 2008

Friday's Ultrasoun

Everything looked great on Friday! Mark was with me, so that was fun! He hasn't been to an ultrasound since our first one when our little peanut looked like a piece of rice with a heartbeat. I think he was pretty amazed to see an actual baby in there.

The neck measure 1.75 and they want to see it under 3, so that looked great! The nose measurement was also good. I get the rest of the results at my appointment today, so hopefully my blood work looked just as good! The baby's heartbeat was 168, nice and strong, and we got to hear it...music to my ears! Koua, our ultrasound tech, did all sorts of measurements to determine the 'age' of the baby. Every measurement was between 12 weeks and 12 weeks 5 days. I think on average it was 12 weeks 2 days, when it should be 12 weeks exactly. So, everything is measuring well!

I will post some ultrasound pics. I was a little disappointed because Koua just did an external ultrasound which is definitely not as detailed as an internal. Oh well, all looked good, and that is all I really want!

No comments: