I guess my monthly friend must know about my blog. She showed up right after I posted and she came with a vengeance. I'll take it though! Now I'm counting down...just three weeks from today!
About lupron - I hate that stuff. And your reactions are completely normal while on it. When I was on it, it was normal for me to just start crying. I even had a temper tantrum in a K-Mart aisle one day.
I'm a girl who conquered the world of infertility, and now Mark and I have a baby girl to call our own!
Oh wait, infertility is back to rear its ugly head. Ugh. We shall prevail!
1 comment:
yay! Great news that she showed up!
About lupron - I hate that stuff. And your reactions are completely normal while on it. When I was on it, it was normal for me to just start crying. I even had a temper tantrum in a K-Mart aisle one day.
Fun stuff!
Post a Comment