Yay...I got AF (aunt flow, aka my period) yesterday!! Normally this would be a very sad event, but this time it marks the start of our preparation for our frozen embryo transfer (FET)! I start the birth control pill tomorrow. I'll have a meeting with our doctor soon to go over our plan for the cycle. Hopefully then I'll have a timeline and a date. I'm shooting for the beginning of May for the FET, but we'll see what they have to say.
I think in all my pain because of the OHSS, I forgot to mention my IV debacle. When I went in to be 'drained', they attempted to put the IV in my right arm. I know that only my left arm cooperates, and I told the nurse that, but she thought my left arm looked bruised and wanted to give it a break. Well, as I suspected, the right arm did not work. I thought I would post another bruise photo. This one is a week old now, but you get the idea.

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment