Well, I had my ultrasound yesterday but I was waiting to post until I had the results of the bloodwork done. They still haven't called, so I think they forgot. Oh well. I go back in tomorrow, so I'll just ask then.
The ultrasound went well. I didn't even recognize my normal functioning ovaries! I didn't have the multitude of follicles/cysts I usually have, so it looked like we were watching someone else's ultrasound. Things looked good:I had four follicles on the right side the largest was 14mm and the other three were between 11mm and 12mm, there were three on my left between 11mm and 12mm. To be able to use my trigger shot to ovulate, they have to be 18mm or larger. Day 12 is early for me because I usually ovulate later in my cycle, so I'm going back tomorrow morning (at 7:40am on a Saturday!). I'm just praying for larger follies! The nurse thought that at least the 14mm follicle will get there and maybe on of the 12mm follicles. We shall see. It only takes one! My uterine lining was only 5mm, and it should be 7mm or larger. That worried me a little, but the nurse didn't address it. Usually my lining is 9mm, so it is weird that it is so thin. I've heard that Clomid has that affect on it though. Hopefully all things measure well tomorrow. My best follie is on my right side, and I think I'm due to ovulate from the right. Hopefully all the stars will align, but I won't hold my breath. My follies have been known to shrink! Ok....positive thoughts!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
1 comment:
Congrats on a great Day 12 u/s and on those promising follies! I have heard a lot of people on Clomid have the thickness issue. However, since you have a couple of days before the eggs "pop," perhaps your lining will thicken up a bit. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Post a Comment