Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What's New?





Well, Adelyn has been growing and changing! She is cooing and smiling a lot more. She also opened her first savings account today. We are so proud of what a planner she is! Ok, so I opened it...but it's officially hers. Other than that not much is new.

Addie is smiling more. We were talking and playing this morning and I caught a couple versions of her smile on camera, as you can see above. It just warms my heart every time I see her smile, especially the big ear-to-ear smile.

The girls of the house are feeling better now, but I'm afraid we gave Mark our cold. He came home from work early today and took the next two days off. He had planned to take Friday off because we are taking our first family road trip. It's just to Red Wing and Winona, to check out cute shops and play at a hotel, an excuse to get away from the house. Hopefully we can still go. We are supposed to get eight inches of snow tomorrow. With that and Mark's cold, we are hoping to still make our mini road trip.

1 comment:

jy said...

Addie is very much like her mom and dad. Starting a bank account be for she is one month old... too cute! I am assuming that you already told her all about Excel:)