Thursday, October 16, 2008

We've Reached Viability!!


I'm 24 weeks today, which marks viability or when she could live outside the womb on her own. Now, it would be a long, tough road and there would be no guarantees she would make it this early, but it's the first time she would have a shot if she were to come early. It's another milestone!
I had my 24 week appointment on Monday. All looked and sounded good. I'm up 18 pounds (sigh), and our little girl's heart rate was 150, nice and strong.
Not much else is new. I'm still waiting on nursery deliveries. A new one that was just added is a dresser compliments of Grandma and Grandpa Muckerheide!
I attached a photo from our family leaf tour we took over the weekend. You can see my clothed belly for the first time!

1 comment:

jy said...

Cute bump! How exciting! It is so much fun when you actually look pregnant.