I'm 23 weeks today, and feeling good! On Sunday night, 22 weeks and 3 days, Mark felt our little girl kick for the first time! We were watching TV on the couch, and I could feel her going nuts in there. I've been trying to feel for her on the outside for a few weeks, but haven't. I put my hand on my belly and pressed down hard and I felt her. I had Mark put his hand in the same spot and I pressed down on it. She kicked him! She didn't like that invasion of her space. Mark's face just lit up! It was so fun!
She now moves even more and I can feel her on the outside often. Last night when I was trying to fall asleep she was relentless!
On Saturday my mom and I went shopping for the baby's room. We found a couple of wall hangings and the cutest piggy bank! We also found fabric for curtains. It's coming along little by little!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment