I've hit the 22 week mark. Only two more weeks until viability, when she could live outside my body on her own. Now, we want to keep her in there far past that time, but it will be a milestone! As my countdown to birth calendar says, she's about the size of a football right now. She's also been moving a lot...especially when I'm wearing tight waist bands. This girl likes her space. I don't have another appointment until the 13th, so it's just the normal waiting game.
Not much has progressed on the baby room front either. I'm still waiting on the sheet and crib skirt. I did get a pillow (for the glider) and guilt. I decided to return the bumper. They really aren't safe, and it was $75, so practicality won out. Mark is so proud! :) My mom and I are going to go shopping for curtains. Like I said below, I think it will soften the PINK of the room. It will also hide the woodwork which I'm not crazy about. There's no charm in these newer houses, space, but no charm.
Other than that, life is the same!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment