Friday, September 5, 2008

Starting to Pop

Well, in the last couple of days my belly has started to pop a bit. I'm still in that awkward 'Is she getting chubby or is she maybe pregnant?' stage...but I'm working my way up to a real belly.

Yesterday I went to Baby Grand on Grand Avenue in St. Paul. My classmate from high school's mom owns it, and she suggested I go there for her sex prediction. She takes her colada (sp?) ring off and puts a piece of thread through it. She then had me hold out my right hand an help the suspended ring over it. It began to turn in circles, signaling that I am female. A calibration of sorts, I'm guessing. She then held it in front of my belly and it started swinging like a pendulum, signaling that our little one is a male. She hasn't been wrong much, so we'll see! Thursday is our official ultrasound appointment to know for sure!

No comments: