
Well, for the first time I've been noticed as a pregnant woman! First, a client of mine (while on showings) said, "Last time I asked somebody this I made a complete ass of myself...but, are you pregnant?". I was so excited to tell her she wasn't making an ass of herself this time because I am! The second person to ask me was another agent while on a showing with different clients. She was the listing agent and showing us around. She said, "Well Erin, it looks like you are expecting something?". Yay! Then...at total conditioning (aerobics of sorts) my instructor noticed me and announced alternative exercises for the pregnant women in the crowd! I guess 20 weeks was the magic number! The photo above is from tonight. I usually do photos in the morning, so maybe it isn't a true representation? I think I just look full, but maybe that's just because I FEEL so full! It was Oktoberfest at our wine club tonight. If you can't drink, you must eat?
I'm bad at posting, because it really seems like nothing is going on. At 'Cheaper by the Dozen' aka our wine club, Erin Hemming pointed out that it was a good thing. No news is good news, I guess! She and Lindsay also said they read my blog...so this one is for you ladies!
I took the shot in our little girl's room, as usual. This time, though, you can see I've been experimenting with paint colors. My mom and dad are coming over tomorrow night to paint. I thought I was going to do blue, but Mark looked at me like I was crazy, "It's a girl, it should be pink.". Soooo...I tried various colors and shades of pink and it got the most votes, pink it is. I just hope I don't regret it! I'm doing the light pink that is right behind me in the photo. I was trying to avoid the all pink look that is in the Pottery Barn photo, but oh well. I've attached a photo of the bedding too. I don't have much of it yet, so I went with the pro shot!

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment