Saturday, September 13, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!







Our appointment on Thursday at exactly 19 weeks went well. There is no doubt our little one is a girl, and she couldn't look healthier! Her length from head to rump is 15cm, but she's all legs...so I'm sure she's quite a bit longer than that. All of her measurements came in at 19 weeks except her legs were 19 weeks and 3 days. We have a leggy one! Her heartrate was 142, all of her body parts and organs looked great. They still don't have any worries about her, thank goodness!






After our appointment, we finished registering! It was fun to put some pink stuff on the list. Now I'm just waiting for the bedding I ordered to start working on the nursery. I don't think I will feel settled until I have that done. I know it's early, but let's be honest...I'm a planner! It's bugging me that we have random gifts and toys sitting around the room. I want to get everything put in its proper place!


Attached are photos of my belly at 18 weeks and 4 days, the ultrasound photo of our baby girl (you can see her spine and ear), and an ultrasound photo of her foot. She was annoyed that the ultrasound tech kept moving my belly and disturbing her so she kicked at him. Too cute!

No comments: