Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hello, Hello

So, I have no real update. I'm just patiently awaiting next Monday. I'm going to keep myself from POAS (peeing on a stick). I'm feeling superstitious about it. If I can hold of on the stick, I will get my BFP. I'm optimistic because one of my good infertile friends who has been trying to conceive for four years just got her BFP. I felt it was a good omen. Who knows, it is all what I keep as my hope to keep me positive. I'm working on positivity this cycle. I was so negative last cycle, I just don't think it could have been good for everything. We shall see...keep us in your prayers!

2 comments:

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

Erin,

I think you've got the right attitude! Hold out on poas; I think those things drive people crazy!

Thanks for checking in on me. When you said that you'd go in on cd12 for an u/s, was that after an injectable cycle or oral? I feel like that's what I should do next cycle, although I understand that they needed to watch me closely since this was my first cycle on injectables.

Sending baby dust!

Julie

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.