Well, to my surprise my follicles were already large at the CD12 ultrasound (cycle day 12). I had ten total, but four that were of a decent size: 17.5mm, 15mm, 14.5mm and 14mm. I would have waited a day to see how they grew, but the RE was concerned that I would start ovulating on my own again like I did last month. They had me trigger last night (my ultrasound was yesterday) and we'll have the IUI tomorrow morning. My follies had a good 14 hours to grow after the ultrasound and they can grow up to 2mm a day. I should have two really good follies and the other two are definitely viable.
On another note, Mark and I booked a trip to Cancun for December 12-19. The pregnancy test is December 10, so we'll find out if it worked. If it did, we can celebrate on vacation. If it didn't, I can drown my sorrows. We decided to take next cycle off of fertility treatment. We'll try on our own, of course, but we thought a vacation and a break would do us good. Last cycle hit me hard and I wasn't sure if plowing through these cycles was good for me mentally. So...now I have sunny Mexico to think about! I'm not discounting the possibility of a pregnancy this month, but I'm trying not to get as emotionally invested in it!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment