It has been a big month for Addie's development. Since I last posted, she's learned to sit up, scoot, crawl, pull herself to standing, clap...and she has gotten her first tooth! It's amazing watching her learn, literally, daily.
She also started daycare this month, which she LOVES! She loves playing and watching the other babies and I really think it has helped with her development. As soon as we walk into her room at daycare, it's like I don't exist. She's already too busy to notice that I'm still there or that I'm leaving. It really makes me feel confident leaving her there. I'm pretty sure she likes it as much as she likes being home!
Adelyn is also still full of laughs and smiles. She is just such a happy baby. She really only complains when she is hungry or doesn't feel well. I think we are being repaid for her months of colic. Her tummy is feeling good and it is obvious!
Now, we are just trying to enjoy the last few days of summer. Luckily we have a road trip planned for September through Texas, so we will still have a little heat ahead of us!

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment