It has been quite some time since I've posted. You can tell that I'm back to work full time again. It has been interesting trying to balance Adelyn and work, but I'm thankful for my flexible schedule so she and I can spend mornings together.
Addie has gotten on a good routine. She's still eating every three hours throughout the day, generally takes a good morning and afternoon nap, and is basically sleeping 10pm to 6am. It has been a dream! Thank God for Colic Calm and white noise!
It's amazing to watch her develop day by day. She has continued to grow like crazy, mostly in the cheeks. She is also verbalizing and enjoys having conversations. She giggles, she plays well on her gym mat, batting at all the dangling toys. She continues to love to watch light, and has started watching other kids. We visited some friends of ours, the Vegas family, with two girls ages 4 1/2 and almost 2. They liked Addie and Addie enjoyed watching them and listening to them. We didn't have to calm her all night, which is amazing because it's generally her crabbier time. She just liked all the action.
Everyone always says, enjoy every minute because it goes so fast. I just can't believe it! It seems like yesterday we started the journey of trying to conceive followed by the devastation of infertility. Now, here I sit, with a beautiful baby girl who is twelve weeks old! We just love her so much and are thankful every day! God has really been watching out for us!

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment