We are still just plugging along, waiting until we can find out if this FET worked. In the mean time, Mark has to give me a shot of progesterone in the butt twice a day. To add to it, it can only be in a small area on the upper eighth of each cheek. This means that both cheeks are super tender and are building scar tissue underneath them. All this makes for literal pains in the butt!
On top of the progesterone shots, I'm on progesterone vaginal suppositories three times a day, oral estrogen three times a day, as well as estrogen patches that I replace every other day (the kind used during menopause). All this makes me one crazy little infertile!
I just thought I would check in and give you the update...or lack there of. Sorry, there will NOT be any photos of the bruises on my hind side (I'm sure you were wondering)! :)
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment