Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Drugs Have Arrived!!

Well, they actually arrived last Wednesday, but I thought I would share a photo of them. The meds are all in the back with the corresponding needles in front of them. I've set them all up in our guest bathroom in the order in which they will be used. I like being able to see what is there and what is ahead. What we are willing to put ourselves through for the hope of creating a life!

Other than the shipment of drugs, not much else is new in our infertility journey. We will be headed to Naples, FL for some much needed sun and relaxation right before we start the cycle. We get back 2/26 and I start lupron on 2/27. Fun!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Erin!

Just checking in... I like the little "lab" that you have created! Mark's a good guy- Erik was glad he didn't have to give me any shots. He's so squeamish about that! At least they appreciate all that we put our bodies through for this. Have a great time in Florida!

Lisa