Ok, for those of you who just come here for my infertility updates I apologize. I've been tagged by a fellow IF (infertility) blogger...so I feel I must cooperate!
Four Jobs I've Had
- Grease monkey at Zooper Food at the Como Zoo (I only lasted a couple of weeks...but I think it counts)
- Ticket girl for the Minnesota State Fair
- International Accountant...yeah, sounds way cooler than it was...hence where I am now!
- Realtor...and loving it!
Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once
- This is tough because I HATE watching movies twice...Grease (I loved it as a kid)
- Finding Nemo
- Part of Shrek 2
-Ok, that's about it.
Four Places I've Vacationed
- Mexico (favorite...love it!)
- Europe
- Costa Rica
- Florida (gotta love Mom & Dad's condo!)
Four of My Favorite Foods
- Anything Tex Mex
- Pizza
- French Fries
- Steak
Four Places I'd Rather Be
- Mexico (soon, very soon)
- Florida (see you in March)
- A maternity ward giving birth to our child (sorry, had to be said)
- Australia (only because I've never been and anyone that has, has loved it!)
Four Hobbies I Engage in Regularly
- Working out
- Travel
- Drinking wine (does that count?)
- Reading the Resolve.org infertility bulletin boards (I'm quite the addict)
I would tag four other people, but I don't know that many 'bloggers'.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment