Baby Girl's Profile
3D Profile ShotWe found out on March 15 that we are having another girl!! We are very excited and started brainstorming names. I think I have a favorite, the others just don't seem right. Now I just have to wait for Mark to decide what he likes. We shall see.
Baby girl measured perfectly, with her legs measuring a little long. She'll have the Muckerheide legs as well, it seems!
I'm almost 100% sure I'll have another c-section. I still have to discuss this with my doctor, but he basically left the decision to me. If that is the case, we are looking at an end of July birthday. They usually do the c-section a week before the due date, which is August 2.
I've been feeling great. At 21 weeks I'm about 12 pounds up from my pre-IVF cycle weight (I usually gain weight in cycle) and 8 pounds up from my first prenatal visit. So, I'm right on track...although I'm feeling puffy. I'm guessing I'll have my gestational diabetes test at my next appointment. I'm also guessing that I'll have it again. Although it is a bummer, it really does help me keep my eating habits in check. With Addie it helped reduce my puffiness. If I don't have it, I might just have to work on natural willpower. That's tough! :)
Baby girl measured perfectly, with her legs measuring a little long. She'll have the Muckerheide legs as well, it seems!
I'm almost 100% sure I'll have another c-section. I still have to discuss this with my doctor, but he basically left the decision to me. If that is the case, we are looking at an end of July birthday. They usually do the c-section a week before the due date, which is August 2.
I've been feeling great. At 21 weeks I'm about 12 pounds up from my pre-IVF cycle weight (I usually gain weight in cycle) and 8 pounds up from my first prenatal visit. So, I'm right on track...although I'm feeling puffy. I'm guessing I'll have my gestational diabetes test at my next appointment. I'm also guessing that I'll have it again. Although it is a bummer, it really does help me keep my eating habits in check. With Addie it helped reduce my puffiness. If I don't have it, I might just have to work on natural willpower. That's tough! :)

cropped+B%26W.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment