Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Second Ultrasound!

I'm breathing a sigh of relief after our ultrasound on the 23rd. All was well, our little one measured eight weeks, with a heart rate of 166. Perfect! I was released to my OB and have my first appointment this week. I'm so hoping for another ultrasound, but those aren't handed out so easily once I join the ranks of the normal pregnant women!

We also found out that the resulting two embryos from this cycle were perfect, hatching blastocysts. Basically the best an embryo can be for IVF. Out of the nine frozen embryos from Addie's fresh cycle, only one was hatching. We believe that hatching embryo was Addie! So, we still might have a chance for another. Two is fine, but knowing we have the opportunity for more is nice too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO, SO, SO happy for you guys! Will we see you on 1/5? I hope so!
~Erin