Thursday, September 30, 2010

Blog Reader Shout Out

I really didn't think anyone read my blog, at least anymore. I have recently found out that I have at least three blog readers. I want to devote this post to my three known readers:

Rebecca Baudoin Johnson
Jaclyn Davern
Erin Hemming

Thanks for reading, ladies! You prompt me to want to post more often. I'll work on that!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

you are so cute...i always wondered who reads mine :-) sometimes people who i may have given my address to once will comment....i think they secretly stalk me because they never comment! ha!

Jaclyn said...

i just re-read my post and i meant they'll make a comment to me...not on the blog itself. that makes more sense.

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks, Erin. I do like to check-in to get the updates. I am always sending you positive vibes and hoping for the best, whatever that may be!