Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bad, Bad Blogger






Well, life has gotten away from me! Adelyn is already four months old...going on five. She has continued to change daily. I jinxed myself when I wrote that she was sleeping through the night. That same night, she stopped doing it. Now she's back to it for the most part, although last night she was up every two hours with gas. Not fun!

She hit a growth spurt right around her four-month birthday. I couldn't keep up! We had to supplement with a bit of formula. We've finally found some that works fairly well for her. It's specifically for fussiness and gas. We tried regular formula, it made her miserable instantly. We tried soy, and it gave her terrible gas.
Addie has recently discovered her feet. They have provided her with endless entertainment! She also continues to babble and has started making 'o' sounds which vary in pitch, often times in one try.
I've taken her to the gym a few times. They have childcare there...and she LOVES it! She really loves watching all the kids moving around her. I felt guilty the first time I brought her, thinking I should be spending time with her and not 'dumping' her off at the gym childcare, but she gets a kick out of it! I guess she doesn't really see many kids her age?
She continues to struggle with eczema and scratching herself, but neither seem to bother her too terribly much. For the most part she continues to be a happy baby!

No comments: